Report NEP-FMK-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael W. Brandt & Amir Yaron, 2003. "Time-Consistent No-Arbitrage Models of the Term Structure," NBER Working Papers 9458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Narayanan Jayaraman, 2002. "Circuit breakers with uncertainty about the presence of informed agents: I know what you know . . . I think," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Richard Deaves, 2002. "Bubbles in experimental asset markets: Irrational exuberance no more," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert E.J. Hibbard & Rob Brown & Keith R. McLaren, 2002. "Nonsimultaneity and Futures Option Pricing: Simulation and Empirical Evidence," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Bruce N. Lehmann & David M. Modest, 2003. "Diversification and the Optimal Construction of Basis Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Ping Zhang, 2002. "Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: evidence from experimental asset markets," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2003. "Evolutionary Stability of Portfolio Rules in Incomplete Markets," Discussion Papers 03-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2003. "International stock returns and market integration: A regional perspective," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Manganelli, Simone & Ceci, Vladimiro & Vecchiato, Walter, 2002. "Sensitivity analysis of volatility: a new tool for risk management," Working Paper Series 0194, European Central Bank.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "International diversification strategies," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.