Report NEP-FMK-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Discussion Papers 02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Klaus Schürger & Michael I. Taksar, 2002. "On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing: random constraints and bang-bang no-arbitrage criteria," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2002. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2002, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Apr 2003.
- Bansal, Ravi & Dahlquist, Magnus, 2002. "Expropriation Risk and Return in Global Equity Markets," SIFR Research Report Series 8, Institute for Financial Research.
- Ravi Bansal & Varoujan Khatachtrian & Amir Yaron, 2002. "Interpretable Asset Markets?," NBER Working Papers 9383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.