Report NEP-FMK-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Parsley Helen Popper, 2002. "Inflation And Price Dispersion In Equity Markets And In Goods And Services Markets," Macroeconomics 0211004, EconWPA.
- Stefano Cavaglia & Robert J. Hodrick & Moroz Vadim & Xiaoyan Zhang, 2002. "Pricing the Global Industry Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 9344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeeman Jung & Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "One Simple Test of Samuelson's Dictum for the Stock Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1386, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2002. "From Efficient Market Theory to Behavioral Finance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1385, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore