Report NEP-FMK-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2002. "Can Technological Change Explain the Stock Market Collapse of 1974," Macroeconomics 0211002, EconWPA, revised 19 Nov 2002.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2002. "How Rewarding Is Technical Analysis? Evidence From Singapore Stock Market," Departmental Working Papers wp0216, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- LOVO, Stefano M. & CALCAGNO, R., 2001. "Market efficiency and Price Formation when Dealers are Asymmetrically Informed," Les Cahiers de Recherche 737, HEC Paris.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Kurt Schmidheiny & Martin Wagner, 2002. "Multistep Predictions from Multivariate ARMA-GARCH: Models and their Value for Portfolio Management," Diskussionsschriften dp0212, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200293 is not listed on IDEAS anymore