Report NEP-FMK-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson, 2001. "DotCom Mania: The Rise and Fall of Internet Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 8630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2001. "Investor Panic, IMF Actions, and Emerging Stock Market Returns and Volatility," International Finance 0112001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200189 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kilian, Lutz & Taylor, Mark P., 2001. "Why is it so difficult to beat the random walk forecast of exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0088, European Central Bank.