Report NEP-FMK-2001-07-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karyn L. Williams, 2000. "Price Discovery in Multiple-Dealer Markets: The Case of the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-37, Claremont Colleges.
- Margarida Duarte & Alan C. Stockman, 2001. "Rational Speculation and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 8362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin D. D. Evans & Richard K. Lyons, 2001. "Portfolio Balance, Price Impact, and Secret Intervention," NBER Working Papers 8356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi, 2001. "A No-Arbitrage Vector Autoregression of Term Structure Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Latent Variables," NBER Working Papers 8363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet K. Smith & Richard L. Smith & Karyn L. Williams, 2000. "The SEC's "Fair Value" Standard for Mutual Fund Investment in Restricted Shares and Other Illiquid Securities," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-39, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2001s42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenji Kutsuna & Richard L. Smith, . "Issue Cost and Method of IPO Underwriting: Japan's Change from Auction Method Pricing to Book Building," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-35, Claremont Colleges.
- Gab-Je Jo & Thomas D. Willett, 2000. "Currency Market Reactions to Good and Bad News During the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-59, Claremont Colleges.
- Bugàr, Gyöngyi & Maurer, Raimond, 2001. "International Equity Portfolios and Currency Hedging: The Viewpoint of German and Hungarian Investors," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 01-10, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Roberto Rigobon & Brian Sack, 2001. "Measuring the Reaction of Monetary Policy to the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 8350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terry Marsh & Takao Kobayashi, 2001. "The Contributions of Professors Fischer Black, Robert Merton, and Myron Scholes to the Financial Services Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-120, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:01e10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore