Report NEP-FMK-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter L. Rousseau & Richard Sylla, 2001. "Financial Systems, Economic Growth, and Globalization," NBER Working Papers 8323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyun Song Shin & Giancarlo Corsetti & Amil Dasgupta & Stephen Morris, 2001. "Does One Soros Make a Difference? A Theory of Currency Crises with Large and Small Traders," FMG Discussion Papers dp372, Financial Markets Group.
- Gregory Connor, 2001. "A Structured GARCH Model of Daily Equity Return Volatility," FMG Discussion Papers dp370, Financial Markets Group.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "International Cross-Listing: The Effects of Market Fragmentation and Information Flows," Finance 0106002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0487 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory Connor & Sanjay Sehgal, 2001. "Tests of the Fama Model in India," FMG Discussion Papers dp379, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0371 is not listed on IDEAS anymore