Report NEP-FMK-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Hanousek & Nauro F. Campos & Randall K. Filer, 2001. "Do Stock Markets Promote Economic Growth?," Finance 0012006, EconWPA.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2000. "Long Forward and Zero-Coupon Rates Indeed Can Never Fall, but Are Indeterminate: A Comment on Dybvig, Ingersoll and Ross," Working Papers 00-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Admiraal, P-H. & Carree, M.A., 2000. "Competition and Market Dynamics on the Russian Deposits Market," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-25-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Richard Podpiera, 2001. "Efficiency of Financial Markets in Transition: The Case of Macroeconomic Releases," Finance 0012005, EconWPA.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Sy-Ming Guu, 2001. "Asymptotic Methods for Asset Market Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Galati, 2000. "Trading volumes, volatility and spreads in foreign exchange markets: evidence from emerging market countries," BIS Working Papers 93, Bank for International Settlements.
- José Penalva, 2001. "Insuring California earthquakes and the role for catastrophe bonds," Economics Working Papers 527, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard Portes & =20 H=E9l=E8ne Rey, 2001. "The Determinants of Cross-Border Equity Flows: The Geography of=20 Information," International Finance 0012002, EconWPA.
- Philippe Martin & H=E9l=E8ne Rey=, 2001. "Financial Super-Markets: Size Matters for Asset Trade," International Finance 0012001, EconWPA.