Report NEP-FMK-2000-06-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harris Dellas & Martin K. Hess, 2000. "Financial Development and the Sensitivity of Stock Markets to External Influences," Working Papers 00.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Mingwei Yuan & Christian Zimmermann, 2000. "Financial Intermediation with Heterogeneous Projects: An Application to the Japanese Credit Crunch," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 115, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Collard, Fabrice & Juillard, Michel, 1999. "Accuracy of stochastic perturbuation methods: the case of asset pricing models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9922, CEPREMAP.
- Erik Hupperets & Bert Menkveld, 2000. "Intraday Analysis of Market Integration: Dutch Blue Chips traded in Amsterdam and New York," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-018/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Natalya Delcoure & John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 2000. "The Forward Rate Unbiasedness Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence from a New Test," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 464, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore