Report NEP-FLE-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-FLE, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Literacy & Education. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thath, Rido, 2018. "Microfinance in Cambodia: Development, Challenges, and Prospects," MPRA Paper 89969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suresh De Mel & Craig McIntosh & Ketki Sheth & Christopher Woodruff, 2018. "Can Mobile-Linked Bank Accounts Bolster Savings? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Sri Lanka," NBER Working Papers 25354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muduli, Silu & Ramana, D.V., 2018. "Measuring Financial Capability of the Street Vendors," EconStor Preprints 187423, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christopher Henry & Kim Huynh & Angelika Welte, 2018. "2017 Methods-of-Payment Survey Report," Discussion Papers 18-17, Bank of Canada.
- Leila Aghabarari & Ahmed Rostom & Rishabh Sinha, 2018. "Precautionary Wealth and Financial Access," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30040, The World Bank.
- Amariei, Cosmina, 2018. "Enabling Sustainable Savings and Investment Channels in Europe: Opportunities and Challenges," ECMI Papers 13799, Centre for European Policy Studies.