Report NEP-FIN-2004-01-05This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2003. "Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Child Labor," International Trade 0312001, EconWPA, revised 16 Mar 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georges Dionne, 2003. "The Foundations of Banks' Risk Regulation: a Review of the Literature," Cahiers de recherche 0346, CIRPEE.
- Eiji Ogawa & Junko Shimizu, 2003. "Trade-off for common currency basket denominated bonds in East Asia," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-05, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick BISCIARI & Alain DURRE & Alain NYSSENS, 2003. "Stock Market Valuation In The United States," Finance 0312011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2003. "What should be weights on the three major currencies for a common currency basket in East Asia?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-06, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.