Report NEP-FIN-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2003. "Financial system structure and economic development: structure matters," Working Paper 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Evan Gatev & Philip E. Strahan, 2003. "Banks' Advantage in Hedging Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Commercial Paper Market," NBER Working Papers 9956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:twincrises_2003-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200379 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Convergence of financial systems: Towards an evolutionary perspective," Working Papers geewp31, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:techtrademonpol_2003-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:techtrade_2003-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shouyong Shi, 2003. "Liquidity, Interest Rates and Output," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000250, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:techtrademonpol_203-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilles DUFRENOT & Dominique GUEGAN & Anne PEGUIN-FEISSOLLE, 2003. "A SETAR model with long-memory dynamics," Econometrics 0309002, EconWPA.
- Sheridan Titman & K.C. John Wei & Feixue Xie, 2003. "Capital Investments and Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 9951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.