Report NEP-FIN-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esa Mangeloja, 2003. "Structural testing of Business Cycles," Macroeconomics 0308004, EconWPA.
- Hui Guo & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003. "Uncovering the Risk-Return Relation in the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 9927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno Biais & Peter Bossaerts & Chester Spatt, 2003. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing Under Heterogeneous Information," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000086, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dmitry Baryshevsky, 2003. "What is hidden in the Fed's model? The second approximation," Finance 0308006, EconWPA.
- Glaser, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Overconfidence and Trading Volume," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-07, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.