Report NEP-FIN-2003-01-05This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chitru S. Fernando, 2002. "Commonality in Liquidity: Transmission of Liquidity Shocks across Investors and Securities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-43, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sean D. Campbell & Francis X. Diebold, 2002. "Weather Forecasting for Weather Derivatives," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-42, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Potential applications of structured commodity financing techniques for banks in developing countries," Finance 0301002, EconWPA.
- Itay Goldstein & Assaf Razin, 2003. "An Information-Based Trade Off Between Foreign Direct Investment and Foreign Portfolio Investment: Volatility, Transparency, and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 9426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2002-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Iikka Korhonen, 2002. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Models," Macroeconomics 0212014, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The effectiveness and usefulness for commodity-dependent countries of new tools in commodity markets: risk management and collateralized finance," Finance 0301003, EconWPA.
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2003. "Limited Arbitrage and Short Sales Restrictions: Evidence from the Options Markets," NBER Working Papers 9423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "New types of non-trade related participation in commodity futures markets," Finance 0301004, EconWPA.