Report NEP-FIN-2002-10-23This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Araujo, Eurilton, 2002. "Taylor Rule and Fixed Exchange Rate Regime in a Small Open Developing Economy with Financially Constrained Households," Insper Working Papers wpe_33, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Katherine A. Smith, 2002. "Margin Calls, Trading Costs, and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets: The Finanical Mechanics of the 'Sudden Stop' Phenomenon," NBER Working Papers 9286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Martin & Helene Rey, 2002. "Financial Globalization and Emerging Markets: With or Without Crash?," NBER Working Papers 9288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Weise, 2002. "How to Finance Eastern Enlargement of the EU: The Need to Reform EU Policies and the Consequences for the Net Contributor Balance," Economics Working Papers 014, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Riad Dahel, "undated". "On the Predictability of Currency Crises: The Use of Indicators in the Case of Arab Countries," API-Working Paper Series 0003, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Item repec:crr:crrwps:2002-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cunha, Alexandre B., 2002. "Does It Really Matter Whether the Exchange Rate Floats or Not?," Insper Working Papers wpe_29, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- G. William Schwert, 2002. "Anomalies and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 9277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Drehmann & Joerg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2002. "Herding and Contrarian Behavior in Financial Markets - An Internet Experiment," Finance 0210005, EconWPA.
- Sanvicente, A. Z., 2001. "The market for ADRs and the quality of the Brazilian stock market," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_42, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.