Report NEP-FIN-2001-10-29This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Y. Campbell & Yeung Lewis Chan & Luis M. Viceira, 2001. "A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation," NBER Working Papers 8566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Jong, C.M., 2001. "Informed Option Trading Strategies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-55-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer, 2001. "Arbitrage and Optimal Portfolio Choice with Financial Constraints," Working Papers 49, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- K. Dachraoui & G. Dionne, 1999. "Capital structures and compensation policies," THEMA Working Papers 99-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2001. "Financial Markets in Times of Stress," NBER Working Papers 8569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fth:nystbu:01-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deborah Azrael & Philip J. Cook & Matthew Miller, 2001. "State and Local Prevalence of Firearms Ownership: Measurement, Structure, and Trends," NBER Working Papers 8570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Zollo & Jeffrey J. Reuer, 2001. "Experience Spillovers across Corporate Development Activities," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-35, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivia S. Mitchell, 2001. "Developments in Decumulation: The Role of Annuity Products in Financing Retirement," NBER Working Papers 8567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & James McAndrews & Philip Strahan, 2001. "E-Finance: An Introduction," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David T. Llewellyn, 2001. "A regulatory regime for financial stability," Working Papers 48, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Testing the Capital Asset Pricing Model Efficiently Under Elliptical Symmetry: A Semiparametric Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 143, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Keith Vorkink, 2001. "Efficient Estimation of Conditional Asset Pricing Models," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 144, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Trading Volume: Implications of An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," NBER Working Papers 8565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.