Report NEP-FIN-2000-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leisen, Dietmar P.J., . "Stock Evolution under Stochastic Volatility: A Discrete Approach," Discussion Paper Serie B 407, University of Bonn, Germany, revised May 1999.
- Schönbucher, Philpp J., . "A Market Model for Stochastic Implied Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 453, University of Bonn, Germany, revised May 1999.
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2000. "Taxing Emerging Stock Markets: A Beneficial Policy? Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange, 1907-1939," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 356, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Forsfält, Tomas, 1999. "The Effects of Risk Aversion and Age on Investments in New Firms," Research Papers in Economics 1999:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Frey, Rüdiger, 1997. "Derivative Asset Analysis in Models with Level-Dependent and Stochastic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 401, University of Bonn, Germany.