Report NEP-FDG-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Spinesi & Mario Tirelli, 2019. "R&D Financing And Growth," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0249, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mtiraoui, Abderraouf & Lassoued, Mongi & Hassen Khémiri, Hend, 2019.
"Le développement de la finance islamique entre la tendance et la durabilité dans la région MENA : Application sur les données de panel
[The Development of Islamic Finance Between Trend and stabilit," MPRA Paper 94804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patnaik, Ila & Pandey, Radhika, 2019. "Savings and capital formation in India," Working Papers 19/271, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bouchoucha, Najeh & Bakari, Sayef, 2019. "The Impact of Domestic and Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 94777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "The Impact of Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment on Economic Growth: New Evidence from Asian Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 94489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Yung, Julieta, 2019. "Back to the real economy: the effects of risk perception shocks on the term premium and bank lending," Bank of England working papers 806, Bank of England.
- Facundo Abraham & Juan J. Cortina & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2019. "The Rise of Domestic Capital Markets for Corporate Financing: Lessons from East Asia," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 154, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.