Report NEP-FDG-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Popov, Alexander, 2017. "Evidence on finance and economic growth," Working Paper Series 2115, European Central Bank.
- Schumacher, Malte D. & Żochowski, Dawid, 2017. "The risk premium channel and long-term growth," Working Paper Series 2114, European Central Bank.
- Claudio Battiati, 2017. "R&D, growth, and macroprudential policy in an economy undergoing boom-bust cycles," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 48, Bank of Lithuania.
- Laura Carvalho & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Gustavo Pereira Serra, 2017. "Debt-Financed Knowledge Capital Accumulation, Capacity Utilization and Economic Growth," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_32, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Fernando Leibovici & Julio Blanco, 2017. "Human Capital and Financial Development," 2017 Meeting Papers 1187, Society for Economic Dynamics.