Report NEP-FDG-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cândida Ferreira, 2017. "Financial Crisis, banking sector performance and economic growth in the European Union," Working Papers REM 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Batuo, Enowbi & Mlambo, Kupukile & Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 82641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2017. "Mobile banking usage, quality of growth, inequality and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/046, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Goldman, Jim & Peress, Joï¿½l, 2017. "Firm R&D and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Ian King & Xueli Tang, 2017. "Human Capital Misallocation, TFP, and Redistributive Policies," Discussion Papers Series 585, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.