Report NEP-FDG-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ye, Dezhu & Deng, Jie & Zeng, Fanqing, 2017. "The Matching Degree between Financial Structure and Technical Level and Economic Development," RIEI Working Papers 2017-09, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Muyambiri, Brian & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2017. "Financial development,savings and investment in South Africa: A dynamic causality test," Working Papers 22657, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Tori & Özlem Onaran, 2017. "The effects of financialisation and financial development on investment: evidence from firm-level data in Europe," Working Papers PKWP1705, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Flavia Corneli, 2017. "Medium and long term implications of financial integration without financial development," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1120, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Effiong, Ekpeno & Esu, Godwin & Chuku, Chuku, 2017. "Financial Development and Monetary Policy Effectiveness in Africa," MPRA Paper 79732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Recent finance advances in information technology for inclusive development: a survey," MPRA Paper 79638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Anyanwu, John & Tchamyou, Vanessa, 2017. "Technology-driven information sharing and conditional financial development in Africa," MPRA Paper 79640, University Library of Munich, Germany.