Report NEP-FDG-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Dreger, 2017. "Long Term Growth Perspectives in Japan and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1661, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 78212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2017. "The transmission of monetary policy shocks," Bank of England working papers 657, Bank of England.
- M. Bijlsma & C.J.M. Kool & Marielle Non, 2017. "The effect of financial development on economic growth : a meta-analysis," Working Papers 17-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2017. "Politics, Not Economics, Ultimately Drives Inequality," Working Papers 2017-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- cyrine hannafi & Christophe Muller, 2016. "The Poverty-Economic Growth-Health Triangle," EcoMod2016 9587, EcoMod.