Report NEP-FDG-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Everett Grant, 2016. "Exposure to international crises: trade vs. financial contagion," ESRB Working Paper Series 30, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Saima Nawaz & Idrees Khawaja, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Growth," EcoMod2015 8612, EcoMod.
- Stojkoski, Viktor & Popova, Kristina, 2016. "Financial Development and Growth: Panel Cointegration Evidence from South-Eastern and Central Europe," MPRA Paper 69029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Elena Pastorino, 2017. "Financial Markets and Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 23235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Gabriela Nodari, 2017. "Uncertainty and Monetary Policy in Good and Bad Times," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n09, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Cozzi, Guido, 2017. "Endogenous Growth, Semi-endogenous Growth... or Both? A Simple Hybrid Model," MPRA Paper 77775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2017. "Fiscal sustainability under physical and human capital accumulation in an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.