Report NEP-FDG-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demetris Koursaros & Nektarios A. Michail & Christos S. Savva, 2016. "Bank Lending to the Private Sector and GDP Growth: Thresholds and Returns," Working Papers 2016-02, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Kose, Ayhan & Lakatos, Csilla & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Stocker, Marc, 2017. "The Global Role of the U.S. Economy: Linkages, Policies and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2017. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1136, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Uxó González, Jorge & Álvarez, Ignacio & Febrero, Eladio, 2017. "Fiscal space on the eurozone periphery: The case of Spain," IPE Working Papers 84/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis & Jan Willem van den End, 2017. "Fundamental uncertainty and unconventional monetary policy: an info-gap approach," Working Papers 19317, Bruegel.
- Fischer, Stanley, 2017. "Monetary Policy: By Rule, By Committee, or By Both? : a speech at the 2017 U.S. Monetary Policy Forum, sponsored by the Initiative on Global Markets at the University of Chicago Booth School of Busine," Speech 941, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).