Report NEP-FDG-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beaudry, Paul & Galizia, Dana & Portier, Franck, 2016. "Is the Macroeconomy Locally Unstable and Why Should We Care?," TSE Working Papers 16-736, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- de-Ramon, Sebastian J A & Francis, William & Harris, Qun, 2016. "Bank capital requirements and balance sheet management practices: has the relationship changed after the crisis?," Bank of England working papers 635, Bank of England.
- Alberto Botta, 2016. "The Short- and Long-run Inconsistency of the Expansionary Austerity Theory: A Post-Keynesian/Evolutionist Critique," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_878, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Åsa Johansson, 2016. "The Effect of the Size and the Mix of Public Spending on Growth and Inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1344, OECD Publishing.
- Nazila Alinaghi & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Taxes and Economic Growth in OECD Countries: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/37, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Irina Dubova, 2016. "On the exposure of the BRIC countries to global economic shocks," ROME Working Papers 201605, ROME Network.