Report NEP-FDG-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josef Schroth, 2016. "Financial Crisis Interventions," Staff Working Papers 16-29, Bank of Canada.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," CEIS Research Paper 387, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jun 2016.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Angus C. & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2016. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Capital Taxation on Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 72211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleis, Mischa & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel, 2016. "The long-run effect of fiscal consolidation on economic growth: Evidence from quantitative case studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jesus Ferreiro & Catalina Galvez & Carmen Gomez & Ana Gonzalez, 2016. "The impact of the Great Recession on the European Union countries," Working papers wpaper150, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Macroeconomic regimes, technological shocks and employment dynamics," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Garayeva, Aygun & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016. "Government spending effectiveness and the quality of fiscal institutions," MPRA Paper 72177, University Library of Munich, Germany.