Report NEP-FDG-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito, 2016. "Japanization: Is it Endemic or Epidemic?," NBER Working Papers 21954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508041349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Jellal & Mohamed, Bouzahzah & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Institutional Governance, Education and Growth," Working Papers 15/059, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "A Review of Some Postwar Economic Growth Theories and Empirics," MPRA Paper 69860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severin Bernhard, 2016. "A real-time GDP data set for Switzerland," Economic Studies 2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Donadelli, Michael & Paradiso, Antonio & Riedel, Max, 2015. "A novel ex-ante leading indicator for the EU industrial production," SAFE Working Paper Series 118, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.