Report NEP-FDG-2015-10-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sulemana Mahawiya, 2015. "Financial sector development and threshold effect of inflation in ECOWAS and SADC: A Panel smooth transition regression approach," Working Papers 539, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Daniel Montolio, 2015. "Endogeneity and Panel Data in Growth Regressions: A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2015. "On the Empirics of Institutions and Quality of Growth: Evidence for Developing Countries," Working Papers 15/041, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Bharat Diwakar & Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Finite Lifetimes, Population, and Growth," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Damien Cubizol, 2015. "Transition and capital misallocation : the Chinese case," Working Papers 1517, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.