Report NEP-FDG-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "On the bi-directional causal relationship between public debt and economic growth in EMU countries," Working Papers 15-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Stracca, Livio & Kalbhenn, Anna, 2015. "Does fiscal austerity affect public opinion?," Working Paper Series 1774, European Central Bank.
- Rakesh N R Gupta, 2015. "Economic Development: Is Social Capital Persistent?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01157891, HAL.
- Uslu, Çağrı Levent & Aydoğan, Ebru Tomris & Ketenci, Natalya, 2015. "Economic Growth, Financial Development, and Trade Openness in Emerging Markets: Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 64722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mandiefe, Piabuo Serge, 2015. "The impact of financial sector development on economic growth: analysis of the financial development gap between Cameroon and South Africa," MPRA Paper 64694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dongkoo Kim & Tae-hwan Rhee & Keunkwan Ryu & Changmock Shin, 2015. "Crowdsourcing of Economic Forecast – Combination of Forecasts Using Bayesian Model Averaging," Ruhr Economic Papers 0546, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez-Martin, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Globalization Institute Working Papers 228, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Klemm, Alexander & Viefers, Paul, 2015. "Governments' payment discipline: the macroeconomic impact of public payment delays and arrears," Working Paper Series 1771, European Central Bank.
- McAdam, Peter & Muck, Jakub & Growiec, Jakub, 2015. "Endogenous labor share cycles: theory and evidence," Working Paper Series 1765, European Central Bank.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2015. "Tribalism and Financial Development," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/018, African Governance and Development Institute..