Report NEP-FDG-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2013. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Nonlinear Dynamic Panels," Working Papers 1304, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- NANTOB, N'Yilimon, 2014. "Taxes and Economic Growth in Developing Countries : A Dynamic Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 61346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Strulik, Holger, 2014. "Hyperbolical Discounting and Endogenous Growth," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100560, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David de la Croix & Clara Delavallade, 2015. "Religions, Fertility and Growth in South-East Asia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luis Ignacio Lozano-Espitia & Juan Manuel Julio-Román, 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth: Evidence from Regional-Level Panel Data for Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012498, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2015. "The Early Consequences of the Crisis on Fiscal Convergence in the EU," Working Papers 2015024, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Zorobabel Bicaba & Zuzana Brixiov?? & Mthuli Ncube, 2014. "Capital Account Policies, Imf Programs And Growth In Developing Regions," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1085, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.