Report NEP-FDG-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antolin-Diaz, Juan & Drechsel, Thomas & Petrella, Ivan, 2014. "Following the Trend: Tracking GDP when Long-Run Growth is Uncertain," CEPR Discussion Papers 10272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Alvarez & Jose De Gregorio, 2014. "Understanding Differences in Growth Performance in Latin America and Developing Countries between the Asian and Global Financial Crises," Working Paper Series WP14-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2014. "Paid Basic Income, Fertility Rates and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Resmini & Laura Casi, 2014. "FDI and Growth: Can different regional identities shape the returns to foreign capital investments?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p540, European Regional Science Association.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Kung, Howard, 2014. "Growth, Slowdowns, and Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.