Report NEP-FDG-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ming Zhong & Tsangyao Chang & Samrat Goswami & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "The Nexus between Military Expenditures and Economic Growth in the BRICS and the US: A Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Working Papers 201449, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Máximo Camacho & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2014. "Real-time forecasting us GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1425, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2014. "Public Goods, Redistribution, and Growth: A Classical Model," Working Papers 10/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M., 2014. "Does Public Education Expansion Lead to Trickle-Down Growth?," FSES Working Papers 452, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- António Afonso & Raquel Balhote, 2014. "Interactions between Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/13, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.