Report NEP-FDG-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfonso ARPAIA & Alessandro TURRINI, 2008. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in the EU: Long-Run Tendencies and Short-Term Adjustment," EcoMod2008 23800006, EcoMod.
- R.N. Ghosh & I. Vanden Driesen, 1994. "Recent Economic Growth in Mauritius: Impact on labour and the labour market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2013. "External constraint and economic growth in Italy: 1861-2000," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0011, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, 2008. "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.
- Baotai Wang & Ajit Dayanandan, 2006. "The Impact of Economic Openness and Growth on Poverty: Canadian Experience (1981-2003)," EcoMod2006 272100100, EcoMod.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-583 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Teresa VALDERRAMA & Ernest GNAN & Johannes LANGTHALLER & Maria T. VALDERRAMA, 2010. "Inflation Uncertainty: What Can Behavioural Economics Teach Us?," EcoMod2010 259600166, EcoMod.
- André DRAMAIS, 2010. "Goodwin "Growth-Cycle Model and the NAIRU," EcoMod2004 330600042, EcoMod.
- ISMIHAN Mustafa & METIN-OZCAN Kivilcim & TANSEL Aysit, 2010. "Macroeconomic Instability, Capital Accumulation and Growth: The Case of Turkey 1963-1999," EcoMod2003 330700071, EcoMod.
- Hasan KIRMANOGLU & Nejat ANBARCI, 2010. "Individualism and Growth Volatility," EcoMod2004 330600077, EcoMod.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & José-Carlos Tello, 2014. "The Political Economy of Growth, Inequality, the Size and Composition of Government Spending," Working Papers 2014-19, Peruvian Economic Association.