Report NEP-FDG-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore R. Breton, 2014. "A Human Capital Theory of Growth: New Evidence for an Old Idea," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011999, Universidad EAFIT.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2013. "World Total Factor Productivity Growth and the Steady-State Rate in the 20th Century," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011995, Universidad EAFIT.
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Non-linear effects of the U.S. Monetary Policy in the Long Run," MPRA Paper 57770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becherair, Amrane, 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in the MENA Countries: An Empirical Investigation by Using Panel data model," MPRA Paper 57683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Aug 2014.
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik, 2014. "Economic Convergence and Structural Change: the Role of Transition and EU Accession," wiiw Research Reports 395, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alagidede, Paul & Adu, George & Frimpong, Prince Boakye, 2014. "The effect of climate change on economic growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "Development aid and growth in transition economies," Working Papers eco_2014_5, Deakin University, Department of Economics.