Report NEP-FDG-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-364 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cuong Le Van & Anh-Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital- Theory and Evidence: the Case of Vietnam," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Saad A. Alshahrani & Ali J. Alsadiq, 2014. "Economic Growth and Government Spending in Saudi Arabia; an Empirical Investigation," IMF Working Papers 14/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014. "Culture values and economic growth," MPRA Paper 57178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olmos, Lorena & Sanso Frago, Marcos, 2014. "Natural Rate of Interest with Endogenous Growth, Financial Frictions and Trend Inflation," MPRA Paper 57212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Curatola, Giuliano & Donadelli, Michael & Gioffré, Alessandro & Grüning, Patrick, 2014. "Austerity, fiscal volatility, and economic growth," SAFE Working Paper Series 56, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Madiha Bashir & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Financial Flows, External Capital Structure, Institutions and Economic Growth in Asian Developing Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:108, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Andrea Pescatori & Damiano Sandri & John Simon, 2014. "Debt and Growth; Is There a Magic Threshold?," IMF Working Papers 14/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher S Adam & David Bevan, 2014. "Public Investment, Public Finance, and Growth; The Impact of Distortionary Taxation, Recurrent Costs, and Incomplete Appropriability," IMF Working Papers 14/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Andrew Berg & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2014. "Redistribution, Inequality, and Growth," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/02, International Monetary Fund.
- Dürnecker, Georg & Meyer, Moritz & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2014. "The Network Origins of Economic Growth," Working Papers 14-06, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.