Report NEP-FDG-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Tramontana & Viktor Avrutin, 2014. "Complex endogenous dynamics in a one-sector growth model with differential savings," DEM Working Papers Series 078, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Saief Eddine, Ayouni & Fakhri, Issaoui & Salem, Brahim, 2014. "Financial liberalization, Foreign Direct investment (FDI) and Economic Growth: A Panel Dynamic Data Validation," MPRA Paper 56386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arai, Real & Naito, Katsuyuki, 2014. "A Politico-economic Approach on Public Debt in an Endogenous Growth Economy," MPRA Paper 56213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Chandril & Gupta, Manash Ranjan, 2014. "Unionised Labour Market, Unemployment Allowances, Productive Public Expenditure and Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 56491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2014. "The environmental Kuznets curve in a public spending model of economic growth," MPRA Paper 56528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika, 2013. "Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 56337, University Library of Munich, Germany.