Report NEP-FDG-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bentour, El Mostafa, 2014. "Stock markets and economic growth in oil exporting countries: evidence from Kuwait," MPRA Paper 55997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Battisti, Michele & Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Zeira, Joseph, 2013. "Global Divergence in Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Troiano, Ugo, 2014. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Busse, Matthias & Erdogan, Ceren & Muehlen, Henning, 2014. "China's Impact on Africa - the Role of Trade, FDI and Aid," IEE Working Papers 206, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2014. "Economic Growth and Political Integration: Estimating the Benefits from Membership in the European Union Using the Synthetic Counterfactuals Method," CEPR Discussion Papers 9968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2013. "Twentieth Century Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9633, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.