Report NEP-FDG-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Chudik & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran & Mehdi Raissi, 2013. "Debt, Inflation and Growth: Robust Estimation of Long-Run Effects in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1350, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Mujahid, Nooreen & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Impact of Financial Development and Globalization on Inflation: The Role of Remittance and Economic Growth in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 51675, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2013.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2013. "Growth, Deficits and Uncertainty: Theoretical Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper series 53_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2013. "Unified Growth Theory: A puzzling collection of myths based on hyperbolic illusions," Papers 1311.5511, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Hyperbolical discounting and endogenous growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 175, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.