Report NEP-FDG-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 50510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Farhani, Sahbi & Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2013. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth Nexus: The Role of Exports, Capital and Labor in France," MPRA Paper 50619, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Oct 2013.
- Chien-Yu Huang & Juin-Jen Chang & Lei Ji, 2013. "Cash-In-Advance Constraint on R&D in a Schumpeterian Growth Model with an Endogenous Market Structure," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kollenbach, Gilbert, 2013. "Endogenous Growth with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," MPRA Paper 50641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed, 2013. "Econometric Testing of the Displacement Effect: the Saudi Experience," MPRA Paper 50565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang L. & Meijers H.H.M. & Szirmai A., 2013. "Technological spillovers and industrial growth in Chinese regions," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Enrique Alberola & Ángel Estrada & Daniel Santabárbara, 2013. "Growth beyond imbalances. Sustainable growth rates and output gap reassessment," Working Papers 1313, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.