Report NEP-FDG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohammed, 2013. "The Role of Natural Gas Consumption and Trade in Tunisia’s Output," MPRA Paper 49260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2013.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Sjö, Bo & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Causal Nexus between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Kenya," MPRA Paper 49262, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "How status concerns can make us rich and happy," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 170, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Strategic Interactions in a One-Sector Growth Model," Cahiers de recherche 1318, CIRPEE.