Report NEP-FDG-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Paradiso & Saten Kumar & B. Bhaskara Rao, 2011. "The Growth Effects of Education in Australia," Working Papers 2011-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013. "Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2013. "Consumption Growth, the Interest Rate, and Financial Literacy," CSEF Working Papers 329, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Silvia Fedeli & Francesco Forte & Ottavio Ricchi, 2013. "The long term negative relation between public deficit and structural unemployment: An empirical study of OECD countries (1980-2009)," Working Papers 160, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2013. "Are Natural Disasters Good for Economic Growth?," Working Papers in Economics 553, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Howitt, Peter, 2013. "What Do We Learn From Schumpeterian Growth Theory?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 298, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013. "On the Optimal Control of the Vintage Capital Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," AMSE Working Papers 1303, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Feb 2013.
- Paolo Pini, 2013. "What Europe Needs to Be European," Working Papers 2013062, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.