Report NEP-FDG-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Saleheen, Khan & Mohammad, Iqbal Tahir, 2012. "The Dynamic Link between Energy Consumption, Economic Growth, Financial Development and Trade in China: Fresh Evidence from Multivariate Framework Analysis," MPRA Paper 42974, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2012.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kababie, Kababie & Boehmer, Charles R., 2012. "International trade and economic growth in Mexico," MPRA Paper 42991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Raurich (Universitat de Barcelona) & Valeri Sorolla (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2012. "Growth Models with Exogenous Saving Rates, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," Working Papers in Economics 287, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Balázs Égert, 2012. "Public debt, economic growth and nonlinear effects: Myth or reality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-44, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Youyou Baende Bofota, Raouf Boucekkine and Alain Pholo Bala, 2012. "Social capital as an engine of growth: Multisectoral modelling and implications," Working Papers 317, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ums:papers:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caspari, Volker & Eschenhof-Kammer, Sabine & Pertz, Klaus, 2012. "Growth over the very long-run: Implications of a specific factors model of economic development with endogenous technological change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 215, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.