Report NEP-FDG-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "The growth effects of education in Australia," MPRA Paper 34791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2011. "Is Elite Political Stability a Necessary Condition for Economic Growth? An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-15, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Gert-Jan Linders & Tatyana Bulavskaya & Henri De Groot & Ferdinand Paraguas, 2011. "Determinants of regional productivity growth in Europe: an empirical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p64, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew Swiston & Luis Barrot, 2011. "The Role of Structural Reforms in Raising Economic Growth in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Selim Elekdag & Yiqun Wu, 2011. "Rapid Credit Growth; Boon or Boom-Bust?," IMF Working Papers 11/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Paula Faria & Francisco Vitorino da Silva Martins & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2011. "How R&D and tax incentives influence economic growth: Econometric study for the period between 1995 and 2008 of EU-15," FEP Working Papers 442, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.