Report NEP-FDG-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Cervellati & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization, Violent Social Conflicts, and Growth," Economics Working Paper Series 1114, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technical Progress, and Social Capital: the Inverted U Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 30326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng-Te Lee & Deng-Shing Huang, 2011. "Heterogeneous Human Capital, Trade and Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 11-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jed Kolko & David Neumark & Marisol Cuellar Mejia, 2011. "What Do Business Climate Indexes Teach Us About State Policy and Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 16968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apostolides, Alexander, 2011. "The growth of two small economies in the Great Depression: GDP estimation for Cyprus and Malta during the interwar period (1921-1938)," MPRA Paper 30276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tseday Jemaneh Mekasha & Finn Tarp, 2011. "Aid and Growth What Meta-Analysis Reveals," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andros Kourtellos & Ioanna Stylianou & Chih Ming Tan, 2011. "Failure to Launch? The Role of Land Inequality in Transition Delays," Working Paper Series 22_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.