Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Strieborny Martin, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Role of Beliefs and Culture," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 10.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Laabas, Belkacem & Weshah, Razzak, 2011. "Economic Growth and The Quality of Human Capital," MPRA Paper 28727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir & Kostas Mouratidis, 2011. "Real effects of inflation uncertainty in the US," Working Papers 2011002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Strieborny Martin & Kukenova Madina, 2011. "Investment in Relationship-Specific Assets: Does Finance Matter ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 11.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Marcel Dagenais, 2011. "Errors in Variables and the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers halshs-00564683, HAL.
- Adam S. Posen, 2010. "The Central Banker's Case for Doing More," Policy Briefs PB10-24, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Markus Bruckner & Anita Tuladhar, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Government Expenditures during Crisis: Evidence from Regional Government Spending in Japan 1990-2000," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney & Kangni Kpodar, 2011. "Financial Development, Financial Instability and Poverty," Working Papers halshs-00564573, HAL.
- Christian Calmes & Raymond Theoret, 2011. "Lifting the Veil: Regulation and Shadow Banking," e-briefs 110, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Uruguay at the mirror. An empirical analysis of the Uruguayan productive structure through the Method of Reflections," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2910, Department of Economics - dECON.