Report NEP-FDG-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 987, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Futagami, Koichi & Hori, Takeo & Ohdoi, Ryoji, 2010. "Debt Policy and Economic Growth in a Small Open Economy Model with Productive Government Spending," ADBI Working Papers 212, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Davide, Furceri & Aleksandra, Zdzienicka, 2010. "Banking Crises and Short and Medium Term Output Losses in Developing Countries: The Role of Structural and Policy Variables," MPRA Paper 22078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Hernandez-Verme, 2009. "Inflation, Growth and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200906, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Buss, Ginters, 2010. "A note on GDP now-/forecasting with dynamic versus static factor models along a business cycle," MPRA Paper 22147, University Library of Munich, Germany.