Report NEP-FDG-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "Are the Direct and Indirect Growth Effects of Remittances Significant?," MPRA Paper 18641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Ordás Criado & S. Valente & T. Stengos, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach," Working Papers 0908, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lavinia Cristescu, 2009. "The Effect of Capital Market Liberalization in Eastern Europe: Economic Growth or Financial Crisis," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 30, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2009. "Do Institutions Rule? The Role of Heterogeneity in the Institutions vs. Geography Debate," Working Papers 0910, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Agustí Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2009. "Small firms, growth and financial constraints," Working Papers XREAP2009-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 0920, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0809-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2009. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration, Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Economics Series 2009_18, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00431044_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "Infrastructures and economic performance: a critical comparison across four approaches," MPRA Paper 18688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Financial crises and the evaporation of trust," Papers 0911.3099, arXiv.org.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Carreras & Camilla Josephson, 2009. "Growing at the production frontier. European aggregate growth, 1870-1914," Economics Working Papers 1179, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Saving, Investment, Greed, and Original Accumulation Do Not Explain Growth," MPRA Paper 18587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bunea-Bontas, Cristina Aurora & Petre, Mihaela Cosmina, 2009. "Fiscal Policy during the current Crisis," MPRA Paper 18676, University Library of Munich, Germany.