Report NEP-FDG-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "Are the Direct and Indirect Growth Effects of Remittances Significant?," MPRA Paper 18641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C. Ordás Criado & S. Valente & T. Stengos, 2009. "Growth and the pollution convergence hypothesis: a nonparametric approach," Working Papers 0908, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lavinia Cristescu, 2009. "The Effect of Capital Market Liberalization in Eastern Europe: Economic Growth or Financial Crisis," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 30, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2009. "Do Institutions Rule? The Role of Heterogeneity in the Institutions vs. Geography Debate," Working Papers 0910, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Agustí Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2009. "Small firms, growth and financial constraints," Working Papers XREAP2009-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2009.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2009. "The Real Effect of Financial Crises in the European Transition Economies," Working Papers 0920, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0809-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cem Karayalcin & Mehmet Ali Ulubasoglu, 2009. "Romes without Empires: Urban Concentration, Political Competition, and Economic Growth," Economics Series 2009_18, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00431044_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "Infrastructures and economic performance: a critical comparison across four approaches," MPRA Paper 18688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2009. "Financial crises and the evaporation of trust," Papers 0911.3099, arXiv.org.
- Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "Credit Booms Gone Bust: Monetary Policy, Leverage Cycles and Financial Crises, 1870-2008," NBER Working Papers 15512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Carreras & Camilla Josephson, 2009. "Growing at the production frontier. European aggregate growth, 1870-1914," Economics Working Papers 1179, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Saving, Investment, Greed, and Original Accumulation Do Not Explain Growth," MPRA Paper 18587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bunea-Bontas, Cristina Aurora & Petre, Mihaela Cosmina, 2009. "Fiscal Policy during the current Crisis," MPRA Paper 18676, University Library of Munich, Germany.