Report NEP-FDG-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krzysztof Cichy, 2009. "Human Capital and Technological Progress as the Determinants of Economic Growth," NBP Working Papers 60, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Hassan Bougrine & Teppo Rakkolainen, 2009. "Optimal Economic Growth Using Fiscal and Monetary Policies," Discussion Papers 50, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Capital Flows: The Dynamics of Reforms," NBER Working Papers 15268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Patience and Prosperity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-426, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nirei, Makoto, 2009. "Pareto Distributions in Economic Growth Models," IIR Working Paper 09-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.