Report NEP-FDG-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Monash Economics Working Papers 11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Madsen, 2008. "Trade Barriers, Openness, And Economic Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 27/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus: A Neoclassical Perspective," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-421, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jakob Madsen & Shishir Saxena & James Ang, 2008. "The Indian Growth Miracle And Endogenous Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 17/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Stephanie Kremer & Alexander Bick & Dieter Nautz, 2009. "Inflation and Growth: New Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Threshold Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Minford, Patrick, 2009. "The Banking Crisis - A Rational Interpretation," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Emin Gahramanov, 2008. "Can We Tax The Desire For Tax Evasion?," Monash Economics Working Papers 28/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.