Report NEP-EXP-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Newell & Lionel Page, 2017. "Countercyclical risk aversion and self-reinforcing feedback loops in experimental asset markets," QuBE Working Papers 050, QUT Business School.
- Katarzyna Gawryluk & Michal Krawczyk, 2017. "Probability weighting under time pressure: applying the double-response method," Working Papers 2017-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Julian Conrads & Mischa Ellenberger & Bernd Irlenbusch & Elia Nora Ohms & Rainer Michael Rilke & Gari Walkowitz, 2017. "Team Goal Incentives and Individual Lying Behavior," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-02, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Annarita Colasante & Simone Alfarano & Eva Camacho-Cuena & Mauro Gallegati, 2017. "Long-run expectations in a Learning-to-Forecast Experiment: A Simulation Approach," Working Papers 2017/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Hugh-Jones, David & Perroni, Carlo, 2017. "The logic of costly punishment reversed: Expropriation of free-riders and outsiders," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 315, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Martin, Hal & Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary, 2017. "Does Differential Treatment Translate to Differential Outcomes for Minority Borrowers? Evidence from Matching a Field Experiment to Loan-Level Data," Working Papers (Old Series) 1703, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Tristan Le Cotty & Elodie Maitre d'Hotel & Raphael Soubeyran & Julie Subervie, 2017. "Linking risk aversion, time preference and fertilizer use in Burkina Faso," CIRED Working Papers hal-01429099, HAL.
- Alain Cohn & Ernst Fehr & Michel André Maréchal, 2017. "Do professional norms in the banking industry favor risk-taking?," ECON - Working Papers 244, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Alec Brandon & Paul Ferraro & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2017. "Do the effects of social nudges persist? Theory and evidence from 38 natural field experiments," Natural Field Experiments 00598, The Field Experiments Website.
- Anandakuttan B Unnithan, 2016. "Number of Scale Points and Data Characteristics: An Experimental Investigation," Working papers 214, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Franz, Markus, 2017. "Improving Data Quality, Model Functionalities and Optimizing User Interfaces in Decision Support Systems," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 85651, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Weinert, Stephan, 2017.
"Zum Zusammenhang zwischen Employer Awards und Arbeitgeberattraktivität
[On the Relationship Between Employer Awards and Employer Attractiveness]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe35, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Dionne, Georges & Liu, Ying, 2017. "Effects of Insurance Incentives on Road Safety: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in China," Working Papers 17-1, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management, revised 15 Oct 2019.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Joshua D. Angrist & Yusuke Narita & Parag A. Pathak, 2017. "Research Design Meets Market Design: Using Centralized Assignment for Impact Evaluation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2080, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Masaki Aoyagi & Naoko Nishimura & Yoshitaka Okano, 2017. "Efficiency and Voluntary Redistribution under Inequality," ISER Discussion Paper 0992, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.